Installation and visual style [NOVICE]

Project discussion/ideas in English
Ответить
ADemo86

Installation and visual style [NOVICE]

Сообщение ADemo86 » Сб янв 02, 2016 5:42 pm

Hello everyone,
I am a php programmer and wanted to get close to this "new world", but I have a few questions before creating my automated home :)

1) how to connect the Raspberry Pi / Windows PC that is in any sistem? how I must be wired between PC and a relay, then control it? (a diagram or photos will be more than good) I hope not only Wi-Fi :(

2) Speaking of visual style, I saw browsing the forums that some customizing the GUI, how do I install a template created by me maybe? (HTML5 / CSS)

Thanks a lot to everyone,
fantastic project
Vovix
Контактная информация:

Re: Installation and visual style [NOVICE]

Сообщение Vovix » Вт янв 05, 2016 9:35 pm

ADemo86 писал(а):Hello everyone,
I am a php programmer and wanted to get close to this "new world", but I have a few questions before creating my automated home :)

1) how to connect the Raspberry Pi / Windows PC that is in any sistem? how I must be wired between PC and a relay, then control it? (a diagram or photos will be more than good) I hope not only Wi-Fi :(

2) Speaking of visual style, I saw browsing the forums that some customizing the GUI, how do I install a template created by me maybe? (HTML5 / CSS)

Thanks a lot to everyone,
fantastic project
Sorry my English will not be sufficient to explain!
I recommend to read the forum and use translators, but the automatic translators often lie. You can try to translate different systems of interpretation for one and the same text.
I'm sorry!
Мой -CONNECT-
Windows 7(PHP 7.2) + Raspberry Pi(освещение на 1-Wire) + MP751(управление) + ESP8266(сенсоры) + LAN(сенсоры)
-=: Если вам помогло моё сообщение, нажмите кнопку "Поблагодарить за сообщение автора: Vovix" (кнопка Спасибо) справа! :=-
ADemo86

Сообщение ADemo86 » Вт янв 05, 2016 9:53 pm

In fact I'm trying to communicate: / also because even my English is not native: P
... it's just that I have not found an explanation on how to apply visual styles, such as:

1) What address doverei navigate to see the page on my smartphone (mobile version)?

2) How do without all the graphics menu you posted (Vovix) without seeing the side menu etc (In fullscreen mode)?

..thank you so much for the availability
Vovix
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Vovix » Вт янв 05, 2016 10:13 pm

ADemo86 писал(а):In fact I'm trying to communicate: / also because even my English is not native: P
... it's just that I have not found an explanation on how to apply visual styles, such as:

1) What address doverei navigate to see the page on my smartphone (mobile version)?

2) How do without all the graphics menu you posted (Vovix) without seeing the side menu etc (In fullscreen mode)?

..thank you so much for the availability
Please note: this is not a theme. This is a scene.
If I understood you correctly:

1) like so: http://192.168.1.100/popup/scenes/10.html
ip address and 10.html you will have others.

2) I don't understand the question! Perhaps the answer is to get out of the first issue!

My English is very bad! I use an automatic translator!
You may be able to help someone else!
За это сообщение автора Vovix поблагодарил:
ADemo86 (Вт янв 05, 2016 10:49 pm)
Рейтинг: 1.16%
Мой -CONNECT-
Windows 7(PHP 7.2) + Raspberry Pi(освещение на 1-Wire) + MP751(управление) + ESP8266(сенсоры) + LAN(сенсоры)
-=: Если вам помогло моё сообщение, нажмите кнопку "Поблагодарить за сообщение автора: Vovix" (кнопка Спасибо) справа! :=-
Ответить