Initial installation

Project discussion/ideas in English
Ответить
dakipro

Initial installation

Сообщение dakipro » Вс ноя 08, 2015 9:12 pm

Hi Sergei/Everybody,
I just installed MajorDoMo and it is awesome! I plan on using it with the MySensors library (I am still waiting for some parts to arrive).
Meanwhile I started playing with the system and setting it up on some old laptop, everything works fine for now.
I do not speak Russian but I can manage with google translate, also I speak Serbian so I can "understand a bit" and I can read Cyrillic.

However, searching the forum is a bit more challenging and I cannot find a way to turn off Alice announcing time every hour "17 часов", "18 часов" ...
I searched in database, found already said messages in the logs, I searched in code, control panel but I had no luck finding the term and how to turn it off.
I found something in table Methods that mentions "onNewMinute', where it says "Солнце заходит" (which is something I would also like to disable, or at least translate to english so that Alice can pronounce it properly).

Where can I find these scripts, how are they run (by which module/script)?

Thanks in advance!
m-malva
Контактная информация:

Re: Initial installation

Сообщение m-malva » Вс ноя 08, 2015 9:33 pm

dakipro писал(а):Hi Sergei/Everybody,
Where can I find these scripts, how are they run (by which module/script)?
Thanks in advance!
Снимок.JPG
Снимок.JPG (106.48 КБ) 7179 просмотров
dakipro

Re: Initial installation

Сообщение dakipro » Вс ноя 08, 2015 10:04 pm

Thank you sir!
I managed to trace the clockChimeEnabled as property of ThisComputer and set it to 0, which turned off the pronouncing of the time (as it was in the IF)
Cheers!
Ответить